Dr. Saunders number one priority is quality assurance. All of Dr. Danielle's products are mandated through the FDA via Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Guidelines. This means that:
1) Buildings and facilities used are designed properly to optimize clean and sanitary conditions.
2) Equipment is designed and maintained in a way to prevent corrosion, buildup of material, dirt or sanitizing agents. Equipment and utensils are cleaned and sanitized at appropriate intervals and protected in ways to prevent dust and other contamination.
3) Personnel are educated and trained in how to perform assigned functions, prevent adulterations of products, and are required to wear appropriate outer garments, hair restraints, gloves, etc and maintain adequate personal cleanliness.
4) Raw Materials are stored and handled in a way that prevents any mix-up, contamination with microorganisms or other chemicals, decomposition from exposure to excessive heat, cold, sunlight, moisture, and are securely closed and stored off the floor. Containers of materials are labeled with respect to identity, lot identification and control status. Materials are sampled and tested to assure the absence of contamination with microorganisms or other adulterations.
5) The Production process makes sure that all equipment, utensils, and containers used for holding raw material and bulk materials are in clean, good, and sanitary conditions. Only approved materials are used. To ensure quality, samples are taken and tested, as appropriate, during and/or after processing, transfer, or filling. Weighing and measuring of raw materials are checked by a second person, and containers holding the material are properly identified. In addition, labels are examined before labeling to avoid mix-up and the finished products bear permanent code marks regarding the equipment used for processing, holding, transferring, and filling of batch.
6) Laboratory controls are in place to assure that raw materials in samples and finished products are tested to verify their identity, determine their physical and chemical properties, as well as rule out any microbial, unwanted or hazardous contamination. Moreover, reserve samples are retained for the specified period of time and retested for continued compliance.
7) Records are kept of the raw and primary packaging materials, documenting any rejected materials. Manufacturing of batches document the kinds, lots, quantities of materials used, processing, handling, transferring, holding, filing, sampling, controlling, adjusting and reworking, code marks of batches and finished products.
These steps are enacted to assure quality to clients as well as guarantee to consumers that they are only ingesting what is listed on our labels. Quality and compliance is essential to Dr. Danielle personally and something taken very seriously. She takes pride in bettering her clients, clients health and well-being.
For more information and details on GMP guidelines please visit FDA’s website: http://www.fda.gov/Food/GuidanceRegulation/GuidanceDocumentsRegulatoryInformation/DietarySupplements/ucm238182.htm#IV
Dr. Danielle's Bee Well is formulated by a licensed naturopathic physician and biochemist. All Dr. Danielle products are exceptionally high quality, made in the USA, and specialty formulated for potency and efficacy. Bee pollen is an exceptionally nutritious food, made by honey bees, loaded with essential vitamins and amino acids required by the human body. Propolis is an all around great preventative substance made by honey bees.
Royal Jelly is a high protein substance that has been reported to serve as a general health tonic.*
Made with Vegetable Capsules. No Fillers. No Binders. No Artificial ingredients.
Finally, an Organic Turmeric Curcumin!
Dr. Danielle, biochemist and licensed naturopathic physician, has compiled a progressive and cutting-edge formulation of Turmeric Curcumin. Her special blend uses patented Bioperine® to increase the bioavailability of Organic Turmeric Curcumin, helping your body make the most of the valuable Turmeric Curcumin supplement.
Dr. Danielle uses only the highest quality Turmeric Curcumin: it's 100% Organic and offers a quality unmatched in the industry.
Turmeric: the ancient remedy is reborn
Turmeric is an ancient remedy that has been used for thousands of years. Ancient cultures used the yellow spice to address a variety physical issues. Today, it is highly prized as a dietary supplement. Many customers use Turmeric for a variety of holistic uses.
Dr. Danielle is the highest quality
Dr. Danielle products are made in the USA, in GMP-certified facilities. The company offers physician-quality supplements that are highly used by both Naturopathic doctors and customers who want the very best. You can be assured that when you buy a Dr. Danielle product, you are getting a cutting-edge formulation developed by a biochemist/naturopathic physician and her team of scientists.
Ingredients (per capsule):
-500mg Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- 5mg Black Pepper (Bioperine®) (Fruit)
Vegetable capsule ("veggie cap"). No Fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients.
For more information about BioPerine®, please visit their website: http://bioperine.com
Adrenal Health and well balanced Cortisol levels are essential to feeling like your healthy and well-balanced self. Stressed, tired, feeling worn down? Life throws a million things our way which can decrease our body's ability to adapt, weaken our immune systems, and take a toll on our overall wellness. Adrenal Wellness was formulated to optimize your health in a natural way.*
• Herbal Blend designed to support healthy adrenal function and adaptation to stress
• Supports feeling of calm and restoration. Complete with time tested Chinese herbs such as Schisandra
• Promotes the body's immune system while alleviating the body's reaction to stress.*
• Supports healthy cortisol levels, helps relaxation and stress reduction: Ashwagandha root, Holy Basil, Rhodiola & more*